WHERE FAITH AND EDUCATION FORM THE FUTURE
Cherri Schafer- Parish Office Coordinator
Mary Ivory- Bookkeeper
St. Joseph Parish was established in 1861 by Father Francis X. Obermuller. While St. Joseph started with a temporary worship place in a Hall, in 1863 a Methodist church was adapted for Catholic use. This was used until our Roman and Gothic church was built and dedication in 1876.
In 2004 St. Joseph Parish was twinned with St. Alphonsus Parish, Peru.
- A History of the Diocese of Toledo by John Hanley & Rosalia Scalia
Parish Code: NV6W39
Fr. Ron Schock-